Dienstag, 12. September 2006

My name is Ms. Smith, I'm 27...

... I'm a designer and this - is my ride:

My Peugeot 309. I got it from my 85 years old großvater, all the beules and delles were his fault.

These are my 14" rims, you can also see the crazy color of the lack, it's called "altherrenbraungrau".

Take a closer look to the schimmering, blitzing roof.

As you can see, the seats are pure, comfortable, real plastic. On the rückbank, i have enough platz for my friends, but seltsamerweise, nobody wants to take a ride in my car.

In the kofferraum you can see a complicated hold-the-deckel-offen-device, which is unique at this 309-series.

Behind the wheel, i'm the hottest chick in town!

This is the platz, where my amazing, stunning, unbelievable, awesome and incredible DVD, CD and MP3-player could be...

Ich hätte also gerne a big inch monitor instead of all my mirrors, which i don't need, because everybody überhols me, so I can cruise without looking behind me.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY - PIMP MY AUTO!

4 Kommentare:

Michael hat gesagt…

And on the amaturebrett you can see the remainings of the angstschweiß, that flew from my stirn and burned themselves in the plastic, when your brother hit the other car in elversberg.

Frau Schmidt hat gesagt…

Oh, yes, I remember... The bremsen are not the best, I have to admit.

Aufklärungszentrale hat gesagt…

This car is pure sex!

Michael hat gesagt…

I shove the guilt on the driver. And I hope this car is not pure sex, because I was in there together with another man.